Muscle weakness is also known as reduced muscle strength , weak muscles or muscular weakness.Muscle is not working properly and in abnormal condition.Everyone can have experienced a short time muscle weakness.Muscle weakness occurs when your full effort doesn’t produce a muscle contraction or movements.When a brain sends a signal through spinal cord and nerves to muscle , normal muscle contractions occur. If there is any problem in the connection between these three or any one of them , or affected by any disease , contractions may not occur normally and this can produce muscle contraction.
Muscle tiredness is taking much effort to do the activity.The people who have chronic heart ,kidney or lung disease,who are depressed, sleep disorders will have this muscle tiredness.It is may be due to the reduction in the speed with which muscles are getting the energy supply.Muscle weakness is commonly due to lack of exercise,no physical activities, ageing, muscle injury or pregnancy. Sometimes diabetic and heart patients can also person may also affected for long term.
If the muscles are not used, that is inactive lifestyle then fibers are partially replaced with fat in the muscles .We can do work with fit muscles ,but this causes tired in our muscle. The muscle gets weaker and loses its strength when age is increasing.Exercising is beneficial to increase the muscle power and strength.During or after pregnancy, women feel the muscle tiredness. They should be aware of doing the exercises as they are carrying and can lead to back pain.During sports ,pull and strain can also make the muscle injury which results in swelling and inflammation.Some medicines may cause muscle tiredness due to allergic reaction or a side effect. We should stop having to avoid permanent changes in muscles. Use of alcohol for long term can cause muscle weakness. Smoking indirectly affect the muscles.Sleeping disorder can lead to generalized tiredness and can also lead to muscle fatigability.
- Lack of muscle tone at the time of birth
- Any muscular disorder
- Inactive life style
- Rheumatic fever
- Elevated calcium levels in the blood
- Immobilization or loss of any activities or prolonged bed rest
- Gooseberry is the best home remedy for your muscle weakness. Eat it in the morning in empty stomach.You can it as raw or can added with honey
- Drink two glass of milk added up with honey per day.It will give away the weakness from the body.It is is rich in calcium needed for bones and muscles and keeps healthy and strong for long
- Keep your body hydrated.Drink eight to ten glasses of water per day to stay away from muscle weakness.Drink more fluid items especially drink fresh juices in the morning which keeps the day fresh
- Eat protein, vitamin rich foods and try to reduce your calories
- Sleep regularly and give time to repair your muscles
- Add potatoes in your diet which contains a lot of potassium
- Massage it regularly to improve blood circulation and make it stronger
- Increase consuming the foods that is rich in the levels of potassium or sodium
- A healthy diet helps in maintaining strong muscles .Don’t skip the breakfast.Eat eggs in the breakfast which will give you a lot of energy. A healthy diet helps the person to fight against the fatigue and tiredness
- Bananas boost our energy as it contains natural sugars like fructose, sucrose and glucose.It gives instant energy to the muscles which requires especially you are running and too busy with schedules. Almonds have vitamin E which helps in fighting against the weakness of the body
- Exercise daily and expose to sunrise which is rich in vitamin D. Eat source of iron, B and D vitamins, calcium and potassium rich foods.
- Relax yourself, take rest or breaks from your work