The most important for hair is our diet.The diet rich in iron and protein must be taken regularly and should be balanced. The fastest growing cells in the body are hair and nail cells but they are also the first ones to be affected if we don’t eat right or suffer with deficiencies.
Include iron rich foods like cereals, leafy vegetables,dates,dry grapes, fish, pumpkin seeds, beans, chickpea and soybeans in your diet. one must consume around 12 mg of iron daily in their diet.Protein strengthens your hair. Include proteins which are also rich in amino acids like milk, cheese, soy, lentils, peas,almonds,nuts and yogurt.Eat egg,avocado,sweet potatoes,citrus fruits ,whole grains, carrots and salmon.
The most care is given for hair by the girls in her body.No one wants split ends in their hair.The split ends are caused by the lack of vitamin E and proteins.They want their hair more stronger and healthier.Apart from our healthier diet,by applying hair treatments and hair masks,we can maintain healthy and shinier hair.We can trim the split ends regularly but not often.Use shears which are sharp and does not cause hair damage.Follow any on the hair masks which nourishes hair and remove split ends.
Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein and nourishes the hair.It makes the hair strong and smooth.Whisk yolk of 1 egg with 1 tablespoon of honey and three tablespoon of olive oil.Apply it gently on the hair and leave for 30 minutes.Then wash the hair with cold water and natural shampoo.
Hot Oil massage: Heat the coconut oil.Apply the warm oil and massage it gently.We can also add herbs like curry leaves,hibiscus , henna leaves,aloe vera as per our wish.Leave it for one hour and wash it with warm water.
Papaya: Papaya is the best remedy for split ends which is rich in amino acids and vitamins.Take a ripened papaya and make it into slices.Mix it with 1/2 cup of yogurt .Apply the thick paste and wait fir half an hour.Wash it with warm or cold water.
Honey: Honey has anti-inflammatory properties.Mix the honey and yogurt to make a thick paste and apply it to the end of the hair.Rinse it after 30 minutes from applying with mild shampoo.
Vitamin E capsule: Vitamin E cause the split end hairs. Vitamin E capsule is the best home remedy for its deficiency.Mix a capsule powder with water and apply it on the hair ends Or we can apply the vitamin E oil to the split ends.Leave it for half an hour and rinse it.
Olive Oil : Olive gives your hair a relaxing and effective spa. Massage your hair and scalp with warm olive oil.Let it be overnight and wash it off with mild shampoo. You can wash it off after an hour. Olive oil helps to treat split ends and acts as a conditioner for healthy hair.
Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is the natural way of the best remedy for hair .Warm the coconut oil and massage it on the scalp and hair on regular basis.It will make the hair healthy and remove split ends.
- Trim your hair regularly and maintain a conditional schedule
- Often treatments like hair color, straightening and softening, curling ,heat styling can result in a of split ends, so try to avoid it frequently.Over use of chemicals,heat, hair dryers, hair dyes,hair straighteners or curlers can cause damage to your hair follicles
- Don’t use very hot and hard water while washing your hair because it causes the end to split
- Use wide tooth comb, right kind of brush and comb it gently
- Avoid using harsh shampoos or too much serum and styling gels and prefer it naturally for healthy hair
- Apply pure coconut oil before hair wash
- Protect hair while sleeping, going outside or swimming
- Eat vitamins and protein to make the body to produce the healthy hair
- Tight, elastic bands or any bands with metal parts can damage hair when left in for a long time. Treat your hair more gently
- Apply hair mask with any one of the following: egg, cucumber, Aloe vera, Neem leaves, curry leaves and wash it gently
- Avoid exposure of hair to the pollution,sun dust and using excessive chemicals while styling